Get started now!
Take the first step
Take part in our certification program now
ONLINEA2 EU pilot license preparation and examination
- Duration: aprox. 8 hours
- Target Group: Drone owners with an A1/A3 certificate and good practical flying skills who want to gain their freedom of flying in the A2 sub-category
- Online A2 theory exam – 32 questions (worth 139€)
- 3 Webinars with live-support on all exam topics: Meteorology, Flight Performance and Ground-Risk Mitigation (value 297€)
- Interactive eLearning and quiz (worth 97€)
- The exam is passed if at least 75% has been achieved
- 3 months membership in the droneLIONS Academy
FLY SAFELYwith the practical certificate of proficiency
- Duration: 1 day 15 participants
- Target group: Drone pilots with some practical skills who want to gain their freedom of flying in the open category (A1/A2/A3)
- All elements from left column (value 297 €) and…
- LIVE Mentoring for A1 / A3 exam at the LBA via Remote Session (Value 99 €)
- Remote flight practice training 2x30min (value 198 €)
- Remote witness test of practical exam following AMC.030 skill test (value 297 €)
- Course Book with with all relevant content for the theory and practice test (value 29€)
- 30 minutes one-on-one interview with the coach
- 6 months membership in the droneLIONS Academy
FULL PACKAGEIntense exam preparation for beginners
- Duration: 2 days – 10 participants
- Target group: Interested parties who have hardly any prior knowledge of application, flight operations and navigation and want to fly professionally or commercially
- All elements from left column (value 397€) and…
- Individual practical course with preparation and examination in your region (value 397€)
- No own drone and no preparation required
- Liability insurance included for the course
- 1-Year membership in the droneLIONS Academy
Our weekly calendar for the online courses
Our weekly courses take place 4 times a week every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. You can either book all modules on one day or distribute the week as you wish. There is no specific order for Theory Modules O, Y and L. Hoever, we recommend that you book Module X: Practical Exam Preparation after you have attended the other modules. After your payment you will have access to our booking system and can reserve your place in any of the modules. We look forward to your visit to the webinars.
Why should you work with us?
A digital company
You can book and request all of our services online. If you need our telephone support, please call us directly.
We offer high quality service for every customer. Being prepared for your needs is our most important asset.
If you need help planning your next mission, or just want to get the right permits, we’re here to help.
I really enjoyed the drone workshop with theory and practice. With Anna and Nico I had a very competent person by my side and in practice I felt safe and in good hands because it is not that easy. Therefore, the course is always recommended.
Everyone can take off – SAFELY only with us
Professional training in unmanned aviation
Pilots in theopen category with a take-off mass of900g < MTOM < 4kg flying near persons in category A2 – CE C2 must have an EU long-distance pilot certificate A2. This includes pilots of existing drones that have a take-off mass: 250g < MTOM < 2kg. These drones are allowed to operate until 2023.
In all of our courses, we interview the pilot prior to the start of the course to ensure proper training based on prior knowledge and expected results. The theory test takes place after the online training. 32 questions are asked during the exam. The examinee must answer 75% of the questions correctly in order to pass the exam.
All webinars, training materials and exam questions are available in German and English.
After successfully completing this examination, we will send all examination documents to the LBA in order to receive an A2 registration for you.
The training is carried out directly by Nico and Anna. After completing your registration, you will have access to our schedule and your personal online learning portal with all the necessary learning materials for 6 months.
The training is conducted via webinarjam to ensure overall platform compatibility.
What does the online exam look like?
On the day of the exam, our examiner Nico will first contact you on your mobile phone. Via a telephone video connection (Facetime, Skype, Teams or WhatsApp), Nico examines your room to see if it is suitable for the exam. Your examination room must be a lockable room, without additional people or disturbing sources of noise above the concentration threshold of 40 dB (examples: room fan: 35 dB, lawn mower at a distance of 10 m: 60 dB).
During the examination, no windows / viewing openings are permitted in your viewing direction. You must follow all of the auditor’s instructions during the online process. No aids are allowed in the room or on the table.
With the room approved for the exam, you will need to position your phone in a side seat (phone holder or some books) with video enabled. Alternatively, you can position a second camera at a side angle that shows you, your desk, and your laptop or computer screen.
The next step is the connection to the screen and camera of your computer via TeamViewer. Please download TeamViewer in advance from this link and install it. Nico or Anna will guide you through the online exam rules. If you have no further questions, you can start your online exam directly while Anna and Nico watch your screen and both cameras.
You will receive your result immediately after the test and your file will be sent to the LBA in Germany so that your official A2 drone pilot license can be issued within a few days.