Get started now!
In just a few days, you can pass the A2 EU remote pilot’s certificate online exam with us and, if not already available, the A1 / A3 EU proof of competence in the accompanied online procedure.
ONLINEA2 EU pilot license preparation and examination
- Duration: approx. 8 hours
- Target group: Drone pilots with an A1 / A3 certificate of competence and good flying skills who would like to acquire their qualification in sub-category A2
- Online A2 remote pilot’s certificate – 32 questions (worth 139 €)
- 3 webinars with live support on all exam topics: meteorology, flight performance and ground risk reduction (value 297 €)
- Interactive eLearning and quizzes (worth € 97)
- The exam is passed when at least 75% has been achieved
- 3 months membership in the droneLIONS Academy
FLY SAFELYIntense exam preparation for beginners
- Duration: 10 – 15 hours
- Target group: Drone pilots with some practical skills who want to gain their freedom of flying in the open category (A1/A2/A3)
- All elements from left column (value 297 €) and…
- LIVE Mentoring for A1 / A3 exam at the LBA via Remote Session (Value 99 €)
- Remote flight practice training 2x30min (value 198 €)
- Remote witness test of practical exam following AMC.030 skill test (value 297 €)
- Course Book with with all relevant content for the theory and practice test (value 29€)
- 30 minutes one-on-one interview with the coach
- 6 months membership in the droneLIONS Academy
- Optional: on-site course (for an additional 200 €)
FULL PACKAGEIntensive exam preparation with specialization
- Duration: 2 days – 10 participants
- Target group: Interested parties who have hardly any prior knowledge of application, flight operations and navigation and want to fly professionally or commercially
- All elements from left column (value 397€) and…
- Individual consolidation with preparation by experts in your region (value 397 €)
- No own drone and preparation required (rental value 299 €)
- Free choice from 12 segments for deepening
- 1-Year membership in the droneLIONS Academy
Our weekly schedule for the online courses for the A2 remote pilot’s certificate
Our online webinars (presented by Nico) with LIVE chat support (Anna is constantly in the chat and Nico after the presentation in the Q&A session) take place 4 times a week every Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. You can either book all modules on one day or distribute them as you wish during the week. After each course order, you will receive at least access to the theory modules O, Y and L.
Optional: We recommend booking the remote practice and thus also the module X: Practical qualification in order to receive an additional confirmation of your practical self-declaration from us. In extreme cases, if something happens, this can be decisive in clarifying the question of liability.
After your payment to us, you will automatically receive access to our booking system and can reserve your webinar space in each of the modules. After you have attended all modules, you will automatically have access to our exam calendar. The online exam takes place every week on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
We look forward to your visit to the webinar modules.
aprox. 90 Minutes
According to the guidelines of the LBA, 6 questionson the following topics are asked in the A2 exam:
- Weather influences on the operation of an
- Wind (e.g. urban effects,
- Temperature, temperature, air density
- Obtaining weather forecasts
approx. 120 minutes
According to the guidelines of the LBA,12 questions on the following topics are asked in the A2 exam:
- Typical operating range of unmanned aircraft in the rotary wing, fixed wing and hybrid configuration categories
- Mass and balance,
center of gravity
- Securing the payload
- Batteries / rechargeable batteries
Flight performance and navigation
approx. 150 minutes
According to the guidelines of the LBA, 14 questionson the following topics are asked in the A2 exam:
- Functions in slow flight mode
- Assessment of the distance to people
- 1:1 Rule
Why should you work with us?
Incl. A1 / A3 EU competence certificate
Study quizzes at any time
Recognized Body by LBA
A1/A3 and A2 remote pilot's certificate as a credit card for FREE!
Upon request, all candidates will receive their A1 / A3 and A2 pilot’s license in the check card format by mail after they have passed the exam. FREE OF CHARGE!
The book for exam preparation
How does the online exam work?
On the day of the exam, our examiner Nico will first contact you on your mobile phone. Via a telephone video connection (Facetime, Skype, Teams or WhatsApp), Nico examines your room to see if it is suitable for the exam. You must follow all of the auditor’s instructions during the online process. Your examination room must be a lockable room, without additional people or disturbing sources of noise above the concentration threshold of 40 dB (examples: room fan: 35 dB, lawn mower at a distance of 10 m: 60 dB).
The room scan
During the test, no windows / viewing openings are permitted in your viewing direction, behind which other people could stand. No aids are allowed in the room or on the table.
With the room approved for the exam, you will need to position your phone in a side seat (phone holder or some books) with video enabled. Alternatively, you can position a second camera at a side angle that shows you, your desk, and your laptop or computer screen.
Remote access via Teamviwer
The next step is the connection to the screen and camera of your computer via TeamViewer. Please download TeamViewer in advance from this link and install it. Nico or Anna will guide you through the online exam rules. If you have no further questions, you can start your online exam directly while Anna and Nico watch your screen and both cameras. You can ask comprehension questions at any time during the exam by contacting the examiner via chat or audio.
Completion of the exam
You will receive your result immediately after the test as well as a test report by email within 1-2 working days. You send this signed back to us by email. Your file will then be sent to the Federal Aviation Office in Germany.
Get Your EU-Remote-Pilots-Licence
Usually you will receive your official A2 drone pilot’s license by email within a few days and can also receive it in your LBA profile on [LINK] That´s how it looks like: